This plugin adds Smart Send’s Australian shipping to the WooCommerce e-commerce plugin.
After setting your preferences, customers can opt in for receipted delivery, transport assurance and/or request tail lift delivery. All of these factors affect shipping quotes.
The plugin then retrieves a list of delivery prices (usually increasing with faster delivery time) and presents them as options to the customer at checkout.
Once the order has been placed (and paid for, of course) you, the merchant, can fulfill the shipping with one-click*
You can install the Smart Send Shipping plugin for WooCommerce:
- Via the ‘plugins’ section of your WordPress dashboard – search ‘Smart Send’, or,
- download it from WordPress.org at https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-smart-send-australian-shipping/
- Better quote caching system integrated
- Errors and notices handled better on checkout
- Suburb / postcode UI improved on cart shipping estimate
- Tail-lift delivery must be enforce for items over 30kg for non-business deliveries
- Added second origin street address
- Warning on character restrictions on settings screen
Download it here.
* One-click fulfillment from within the WordPress console requires that your VIP account have auto top-up activated in the ‘API Bookings’ tab.